THINKING SAFETY – AUTOFLUG is true to this motto.
A medium-sized family firm now in the third generation, AUTOFLUG has been a leading provider of products and services since the early days of aviation, specially focusing on rescuing people and ensuring their safety. As a globally recognized supplier and service partner of the international aviation industry and for defense technology, the company with approximately 250 employees develops, produces, and services a wide range of textile, mechanical and electronic components, and systems, among others. AUTOFLUG, based in Rellingen (Schleswig-Holstein, Germany), has decades of experience and expertise in the areas of rescue and safety, ergonomics, textiles, mechanical systems, precision engineering, electronics, software as well as measurement and control technology.
The AUTOFLUG range of products and services comprises:
• Cabin solutions for helicopters, transport aircraft and land vehicles with a key topic of safety seat systems
• Fuel measuring and control systems as well as auxiliary fuel tank systems for aircraft and land vehicles
• Maintenance and repair of Martin-Baker ejection seats for the German Air Force
• Harnesses and restraint systems for aircraft and land vehicles
• Protective equipment for pilots, such as NBC and anti-G suits
• Personal survival packs (PSPs)
• Rescue parachutes, brake parachutes and recovery parachute systems
• Technical / logistical support: Technical logistics, technical documentation, training solutions, obsolescence management.
Particularly for the Advanced and Urban Air Mobility sector, AUTOFLUG is your competent partner for crashworthy seats and total rescue systems.