VecCtor is supplier of state-of-the-art technology focussing on process analysis and optimisation as well as data collection and distribution. VecCtor is providing holistic solutions which are integrated in the existing infrastructure. To prevent isolated applications VecCtor offers customised concepts including the needed soft- and hardware. VecCtor’s range of customers are locally and globally SME’s and combines.
Since the dawn of our company formation VecCtor specialised in security applications, digital processing and integrated data collection. This relates to filed workers as well as for VecCtor’s management. Today VecCtor provides not only telematics, ITC and high-risk security solutions to its customers but also holistic solution for digitalisation and optimisation of all business processes.
To do so VecCtor relies not only on its own staff but also on the resources of its shareholders and qualified partners.
Today VecCtor’s portfolio extends to:
- Data Warehousing and Data Laking,
- Telematic and ITC,
- Positioning and Alarm Management incl. Workflow Management,
- Monitoring and Data Collection form different sensors systems (e.g. machines, buildings, vehicles, etc.) incl. Alarm- and Workflow Management,
- Digital Job Order Planning / Processing / Documentation,
- digital Workforce and Asset Management,
- digital Facility / Room / Vehicle Management,
- digital forms incl. legal binding biometric signature certified in EU and USA,
- Document Management Systems
- Business Process Management,
- Building Information Modelling,
- assisted and mixed reality,
- E-Training / E-Learning,
- Robotic and
- starting Q1/2020 predictive maintenance and augmented reality.
This extensive portfolio is needed because VecCtor has a new and holistic approach to digitisation.
We can also cater for global demands due to our local representative partners.