Hufschmied Zerspanungssysteme GmbH
Hufschmied Zerspanungssysteme GmbH is a developer and manufacturer of high-quality cutting tools for material processing in manufacturing and a provider of machining processes for production optimization with numerous materials. We aim to reduce your cost per part. By concentrating on the processing of plastics, glass fiber and carbon fiber materials at an early stage, Hufschmied has achieved a top position in Europe in the machining of new materials.
- Industries: The majority of our customers are OEMs, Tier 1 and 2 in the areas of aerospace, automotive, dental, medical technology, model making as well as tool and mold making.
- Aerospace: Hufschmied tools are used in the aerospace industry in production lines for fuselage, engines, HTP / VTP, interiors, doors, floor panels and more.
- Digital production optimization: Thanks to our know-how with various partners, we work on innovative manufacturing processes such as digital tool twins, in-line quality controls and much more.
- International presence: The head office is in Bobingen near Munich, Germany and branches are in Mexico, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland.
- Extensive production Know-How: We are involved in numerous research projects, support partners and customers with our own engineering department, manufacture our tools with gauge block labeling and, through our active network work (including Composite United, BDLI, Hamburg Aviation, BavAiria, DVS), cooperate with material-, machine-, and component-manufacturers.
- Award-winning development process: The company was nominated for the BMW Group's Supplier Innovation Award back in 2016 and received an award in the area of production. Other awards such as “Top Innovator 2017”, “The great price of medium-sized companies 2018, 2019”, as well as the research seal “Innovation through Research 2020” illustrate the continuous and verifiable further development of the process-optimized tools from Hufschmied.
Hufschmied – One cut ahead.