PACE GmbH is a leading provider of innovative software products for the aerospace and aviation industry. Since the company’s foundation in 1995, PACE has consistently leveraged new and emerging technologies in its product development, building an international reputation as a thought leader and industry front runner.
PACE’s flagship products include collaborative 3D product configurators used by all major aircraft OEMS as well as pioneering EFB applications which set new standards for en-route flight profile optimization.
The Pacelab product portfolio supports the digital transformation of key strategic processes in the following areas:
- Preliminary aircraft and aircraft systems design
- Aircraft definition and marketing
- Route and aircraft economic analysis
- Cost- and fuel-efficient flight operations
- VR- and XR-enhanced training for pilots, cabin crews and maintenance technicians
PACE currently employs 100+ engineers, software developers and other experts at locations in Germany, France and the US; the company’s head office is in Berlin. PACE is a subsidiary of TXT e-solutions and collaborates closely with the Italian software provider’s Aerospace & Aviation division.