Gehr stands for intelligent luxury interiors for superyachts, private jets and cruise ships. Ever since our foundation, we’ve been dedicated to meeting our customers’ requirements. We share your superior standards of top-quality interior fittings and exclusive furniture.
We provide consultancy and planning at two locations in Hamburg city centre and at our head office. Production takes place in our 6,800 square-metre facility using state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies. Some 60 employees guarantee experience and expertise, innovation and boldness in designing out-of-the-ordinary interiors.
INTERIORS - FROM PLANNING TO INSTALLATION
- We produce high quality individual interiors combining functionality and aesthetics on a site of approx. 6,800 square meters.
Construction + Project Management
- Every day a team of engineers, technicians and interior architects is committed to meeting the boldest customer wishes.
Logistics + Installation
- Each interior is precisely prefabricated in our workshop in Lunestedt – so that it can be fitted easily and accurately.
LUXURY INTERIORS EVERYWHERE
- Yacht owners from all over the world trust in us – in our quality and in our discretion. Whether classical or avant-garde: We prefabricate even the most extravagant interiors in order to be able to install them efficiently and precisely on board.
- The demands on a modern cruise liner are very high. The biggest challenge for our fittings is to guarantee the highest standards of safety on board. Our interiors must meet the stringent standards of classification societies.
VIP + Business Jets
- Just like our superyacht customers, owners of VIP and business jets can reply on our absolute discretion and quality as well as the safety of our interiors.