Whether creativity and professionalism, curiosity and experience, specialists and generalists; interdisciplinary cooperation is the key to making our customers fit for the future.
Founded in 2004, our focus in the early years was on engineering services. In a large number of projects we have built up know-how, especially in customized & upgrade engineering for aircraft manufacturers, suppliers, airlines and MRO companies. For these aviation-specific requirements, BeOne Hamburg has been approved as a design organization in accordance with EASA Part 21J since 2016.
Today, our engineers, industrial engineers, IT specialists and business economists work together to develop sustainable solutions. With their technical and methodological expertise in process digitization, project engineering, IoT services and Industry 4.0, our employees ensure our customers' medium-term competitiveness and existence. Our customers include medium-sized companies as well as international corporations from various industries, including automotive, aviation, renewable energies, production, services and administration.
Within our process consulting, we design our customers' processes in a consistent and dynamic way. Whether standardized or adaptive: Topics such as "digital factory" or "product lifecycle management" we rely on the successful interaction of processes, information technology and organization
We are rewarded
Since 2016, BeOne has been approved as a design organization in accordance with EASA Part 21J, and since 2019 also for minor/major repairs. BeOne Hamburg was certified in accordance with EN 9100:2016 / ISO 9001:2015 as early as 2006, and we have been recognized by the City of Hamburg for our commitment to job creation and are one of the top employers among German medium-sized companies.
The right place
Our office is located in the Channel Hamburg at the Harburg inland port, which will be further developed as a high-tech location in the coming years with the Hamburg Innovation Port. Our neighbors include research institutions such as the Hamburg University of Technology, the German Aerospace Center (DLR-Lufttransportsysteme) and the Fraunhofer Center for Maritime Logistics and Services.
Our engineering services
For our customers, we combine our know-how as an engineering service provider with our experience in process digitization. In the course of digitization, development and production processes are becoming increasingly intertwined, and we use their synergies and potential for optimization. We provide support from the concept phase to the serial production of components, systems, modules and complete products.
Our range of services includes product series support and modifications in customized & upgrade engineering, documentation creation, virtual product development (digital mock-up) and CAD data migration. We take on partial tasks within projects or handle entire projects independently - on site or in our offices.
We work with different CAD programs such as CATIA V5 and V6, SIEMENS NX or SolidWorks and have the necessary experience in using PDM tools such as VPM, CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE (V6) and SIEMENS Teamcenter.
Design Organisation according to EASA-PART 21
As a design organisation in aviation, we specialise in the industry-specific requirements and have been approved as a design organisation in accordance with EASA Part 21J since 2016. This means that BeOne Hamburg is certified to plan, develop, and release minor/major repairs, modifications, and conversions so that the airworthiness of an aircraft can be restored after work is completed.
As a licensed sales partner, BeOne Hamburg is also a supplier of interior lighting systems from Aircraft Lighting International (ALI). BeOne Hamburg thus distributes ALI's complete product portfolio of state-of-the-art, safety-certified interior lighting systems for aircraft. The innovation leader has the most energy efficient and adaptable lighting, certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- communication, navigation and surveillance systems, including antennas
- Passenger Power Supply Systems
- WLAN/GSM/LTE on board
- Avionics Upgrades
- in-flight entertainment systems, including the connection to avionics systems
- Cabin modernizations
- Cabin layout changes with associated system adaptation (signs, labels, ...)
- Cabin lighting installations (LED mood lighting, ...)
- kitchen installations (coffee machine, microwave, oven, ...)
- Cabin floor covering (carpet, stone floor, ...)
- in-flight entertainment systems (monitors, DVD players, media servers, Internet, etc.)
- Installation of the cabin management system (interfaces, ...)
3D Design in Customized Engineering
BeOne Hamburg has many years of experience of engineering services in aviation. For our customers, we are a service partner in digital mock-up from emergency equipment to painting & markings, electrical system installation design and cabin placards.
- Creation and modification of 3D/2D construction documents
- Creation of production-ready drawings of individual parts
- Preparation of ITCM presentations to illustrate installation situations
- Review & control of 3D models, drawings and parts list
- Creation and modification of 3D/2D construction documents for the painting of customer-specific designs
- Creation of 3D-CAP's for pre-validation by the customer
- Review and control of 3D models, drawings and parts lists
- Creation, modification & control of 2D construction documents for the installation of electrical equipment for phase 0 and phase 2
- Support in the area of migration from 2D to 3D for the AIRBUS project "Single Aisle goes 3D
- Creation and modification of 2D construction documents for the installation of signs in the cabin area
- Creation of voting documents
- Creation of signs according to customer requirements
- Review & control of drawings and parts lists