In our offices in Hamburg, Bremen, Nordenham, Kiel, Augsburg and Donauwörth we plan, design, calculate and document your projects or we work with our clients within the scope of supply of temporary workers.
Our employees are very well trained for a successful cooperation with our customers. They work reliably and determined with the latest hardware and software components. We are working on the projects A380, A350, A340, A320 and A400M for our customers. We have a further location in Toulouse (France). At our locations in Hamburg and Augsburg we work for our customers in aircraft and mechanical Engineering. In Laupheim we are working for Diehl Aircabin and in Hamburg we are working for Diehl Comfort Modules.
We also have Know-how in:
- Interiors for VIP Completion Centre as a partner in design and development
- Mechanical and electrical design from a single source including all construction documents for our customers
- Creation of 1: 1 models to customer requirements
- Delivery of complete form and adhesive devices including development and design
- Thanks to the strategic partnership with designers and manufacturers we are able to provide holistic solutions
- Research for the industrial manufacture of CFRP components
- Preparation and optimization of 3D models to bionic principle for manufacture with ALM (3D printing)
As a result we achieve an improvement in the quality and efficiency. Our project management is based on the international standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI). It combines the advantages of interdisciplinary project organization with the opportunity to outsource resp. integrate tasks. This means that the planning from design to finished 1: 1 model, will be planned and executed time and cost equitable with high quality.
Through our affiliated firm 3D ICOM GmbH & Co. KG we manufacture fiber-reinforced plastic components hand in hand.
Through our Research & Development Projects we gather experience in the development of composite components and the application of new materials in the interior of aircraft cabins.